In addition to the services available via Collector Insight, Equifax has a number of other collections solutions to help you find and contact lost debtors, reduce the cost of managing your overdue debts and maximise returns from your collections strategies.
eTrace provides custom-made tools to allow you to search, cross-reference and verify over 130 million Australian records. It’s a fully reverse searchable database that makes locating people and identifying them very quick.
Simple, fast and accurate, eTrace can help your business save considerable time and money when tracking debtors and verifying their current details.
• Auto suggest function if no results are returned - e.g. misspelling or the incorrect state for a suburb, etc.
• Auto suggest alternative searches if no results are returned and no corrections are necessary
• Property sale and property rent data - up to 400,000 records updated weekly.
Visit eTrace for more information.
Alerts allow you to proactively monitor changes to your customers’ credit files, and identify key changes to assist with the collection of overdue debts.
Alerts will monitor overdue customers for changes to their address, identity details, aliases, ongoing credit activity, court actions and bankruptcy. These search results can directly increase your chance of contacting your customer - and recovering the debt.
• Help track down debtors who have skipped their repayments
• Streamline internal investigations to save time and resources
• Quickly assess the willingness and capacity of your customer to repay their loan.
Click on Contact Us to request more information about Alerts.